23rd January 2023 Content supplied by: FUJIFILM Wako Chemicals U.S.A. Corporation
New Endotoxin Detection Reagent Developed by Recombinant Technology
PYROSTAR™ Neo is a lyophilized reagent that combines 3 recombinant factors (factor C, factor B, proclotting enzyme) with sequences derived from Limulus polyphemus and a chromogenic substrate (peptidyl pNA).
The PYROSTAR™ Neo is a highly sensitive and specific assay for endotoxin.
- Colorimetric method, can be used with an absorbance plate reader.
- 3-Factor system mimics the same cascade reaction as traditional LAL
- Endotoxin-specific reagent eliminates the risk of false positives from (1-->3)ß-D-Glucan
- 100% animal free
- Quantitative range: 0.001 to 50EU/mL
- High sensitivity with less lot-to-lot variation
- Stable storage after dissolution (4 hrs. at 2-8°C and 2 weeks at -30°C
- Validation data available from manufacturer
To learn more, visit FUJIFILM Wako or use the Request Information button below to contact the supplier.
Date Published: 23rd January 2023
Source article link: View
FUJIFILM Wako Chemicals Introduces Peptidoglycan
Endotoxin Testing Using Recombinant Factors &