21st March 2022 Content supplied by: Condalab
Improve Your Facilities Monitoring Thanks to Condalab’s Culture Media
In most cases, it's the quality control laboratory that is responsible for deciding whether a product is ready for release. The laboratory is therefore responsible for accepting or rejecting the batch. And when a batch is rejected, the next question is investigating the root cause - where has this contamination come from? Could it have been avoided?
Usually, the answer is yes, since microbiological contamination incidents can be reduced if good control of the facilities and exhaustive monitoring of the process was performed beforehand.
The current market trend is towards trying to anticipate these situations by establishing appropriate prevention plans which include excellent plant and process monitoring.
To provide solutions for monitoring suitable control points, Condalab offers a wide range of culture media for use in microbiological assessment of surfaces, air, or operators:
Features and Benefits of the Condalab Culture Media Range Include:
- Culture media for the control of total mesophiles, yeasts and moulds.
- Media formulations that comply with international standards such as Eur. Pharma regulations.
- Media with proven high bacteria recovery.
- Guaranteed sterile irradiated plates available double or triple wrapped.
- Inclusion of broad-spectrum neutralizing agents active against bactericidal products.
All these factors become even more critical when we talk about production of sterile products and clean rooms manufacturing.If you would like further information, visit Condalab, where an expert team will be glad to support you, or click on the Request Information button below.
Date Published: 21st March 2022
Source article link: View