Faster Microbial Pro...
Why is BACT/ALERT&re...
28th February 2023 Content supplied by: INDICAL BIOSCIENCE GmbH
ELISA Antibody Test Helps Surveillance and Vaccine Compliance Testing of Poultry Flocks
Developed for surveillance and vaccine compliance testing, the flocktype AIV Ab (FLI-B 435) is a screening ELISA for specific and sensitive detection of antibodies to Avian Influenza A Virus in serum and plasma samples from poultry, including chicken and turkey.
The flocktype AIV Ab uses a structural protein of AI virus prepared by recombinant technology as the antigen.
Key Features include:
- 100% sensitivity*
- 96.8% specificity†
- User-friendly with ready-to-use, color-coded reagents
- Full results in 1.5 hours
- Part of INDICAL‘s broad range of Influenza A identification tools
*n = 104 AIV antibody-positive samples. †n = 432 AIV antibody-negative samples.
INDICAL offer a comprehensive flocktype poultry ELISA portfolio.
- Reliable, consistent results with excellent sensitivity and specificity
- Harmonized protocols with ready-to-use reagents and a flexible microplate system
- Interchangeable reagents for all flocktype assays (Sample Diluent, Wash Buffer, TMB Substrate and Stop Solution)
Availability/distribution: Only available outside the U.S. and Canada
Date Published: 28th February 2023
Source article link: View
Faster Microbial Product Release for
Why is BACT/ALERT®