Increase Lab Perform...
Improve the Monitori...
4th May 2022 Content supplied by: Bio-Rad Laboratories
Don’t Let Dead Cell/Free DNA Haunt You!
Do you analyze heat, high-pressure processed or irradiated samples for foodborne pathogens? Does your facility use phage-based mitigation products? Does your sanitation program rely on strong disinfectants? Theoretically, your samples may contain dead cell/free DNA and we have a solution to help you proactively address potential downstream irregularities.
Let iQ-Check Free DNA Removal Solution (FDRS) do the work for you
- Validated: AOAC & AFNOR approvals on a wide variety of food and environmental matrices
- Safe: An enzymatic, non-carcinogenic treatment that is cost effective
- Accurate: Targets only extracellular DNA from dead cells
- Easy: A 15-30 min incubation step post-enrichment
- High-Throughput: Adapted to the iQ-Check Prep automation platform
- Time saver: Reduces time and resources for unnecessary confirmations
What is the AOAC validated iQ‑Check Free DNA Removal Solution (FDRS)?
A great complement to our current iQ‑Check range of methods*, FDRS is an enzymatic solution to remove free DNA from food and environmental samples prior to PCR analysis.
*FDRS can be used only with iQ‑Check PCR kits
FDRS versus Propidium Monoazide (PMA) treatment
Visit Bio-Rad Laboratories or click on the Request information button below
Date Published: 4th May 2022
Source article link: View
Increase Lab Performance and Reduce
Improve the Monitoring of Salmonella