15th February 2021 Content supplied by: INNOVAPREP
Concentrate Waterborne Pathogens, Including Viruses, in Minutes
The InnovaPrep Concentrating Pipette™ is a small, automated sample preparation instrument that concentrates viruses, including SARS-CoV-2, bacteria, parasites, molds, fungal spores, and whole cells.
- Fast & Easy – fully-automated push-button process concentrates pathogens to a final volume as low as 200 μL in minutes
- Accepts large sample volumes up to 5 litres
- Versatile - works with a large variety of liquid sample types including raw and primary wastewater, environmental waters, liquid foods and food rinses, and beverages
- Pairs perfectly with PCR, other rapid methods, or classic culture methods
- Fits into a BSL-2 cabinet enabling work under biosafety containment
See more about this and other FluidPrep™ and AirPrep™ products by clicking here.
Date Published: 15th February 2021
Source article link: View
15-Minute Prep Method for Wastewater-based
Rapid Methods for SARS-CoV-2 Surveillance