16th January 2013 Content supplied by:
Comprehensive Bio-Imaging Service
AHVLA Scientific offers a unique and comprehensive bio-imaging service for research and diagnostic purposes to customers in both the public and animal health sectors. This includes sample preparation, image production and identification as well as training, support and equipment rental options.
The AHVLA bio-imaging unit has state of the art modern equipment that includes Transmission & Scanning Electron Microscopes and Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopes. AHVLA has over 40 years experience in complex bio-imaging and has high level containment facilities for pathogens and extensive diagnostic capabilities across a wide range of micro-organisms.
- cell ultrastructure
- bacteria, virus and fungal examinations
- Negative staining from fresh field isolates
- Non-invasive live cell examination
- X-Ray microanalysis
- Examination of hydrated and dehydrated samples
- Examination of non-biological samples
Date Published: 16th January 2013