28th November 2022 Content supplied by: Shimadzu Diagnostics Corporation
CompactDry™ TCR – Easy to Use Medium for Rapid Aerobic Counts
CompactDry™ TCR is an easy-to-use, ready-to-rehydrate, dry medium that can deliver Total Viable Counts (TVC) or Aerobic Counts after only 24 hours of incubation for rapid results.
Features and Benefits
- Small and compact plate
- Ready-to-use and portable plate
- Sample diffuses automatically and evenly into a plate.
- Easy to store: Eighteen (18) months shelf life at room temperature
- Count after 24 or 48 hours of incubation
- Good correlation with the conventional method (Plate Count agar after 48 hours)
CompactDry™ TCR for rapid aerobic counts has gained AOAC Performance Tested MethodsSM(PTM) certification. It has been validated and revealed to be equivalent to USDA/FSIS MLG 3.02, FDA BAM Chapter 3, or SMEDP Chapter 6 in a variety of matrixes with incubation for 24 ± 2 h.
Visit Nissui or use the Request Information button to contact the supplier
Date Published: 28th November 2022
Source article link: View
AOAC Performance Tested MethodsSM Certification
Colony Counter Global Service @BactLAB&