Transition of Distri...
11th May 2022 Content supplied by: Nissui Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
CompactDry™ “Nissui” LM – Easy Dry Medium for Listeria monocytogenes
CompactDry™ “Nissui” LM is a medium developed for detection and enumeration of Listeria monocytogenes, which helps to reduce the labour hours needed to perform microbial testing.
Features and Benefits
- Small and compact plate
- Ready to use and portable plate
- Sample diffuses automatically and evenly into a plate.
- Easy to store: Eighteen (18) months shelf life at room temperature
- Measurable after incubation for 24 - 48 hours
- Red colonies with or without blue surrounds for presumptive Listeria monocytogenes are observed by chromogenic substrates, and fishing of colonies is easy.
CompactDry™ “Nissui” LM for detection and enumeration of L. monocytogenes has gained MicroVal certification for a broad range of foods(meat and poultry products (RTE/RTRH), dairy products (raw and heat treated), fresh produce and fruit, seafood & fishery products, multicomponent foods) and environmental samples. It has been validated and revealed to be equivalent to the reference method, ISO 11290-1:2017 and ISO 11290-2:2017, respectively.
Download the CompactDry™ Certificate of Compliance (Enumeration) here.
Download the CompactDry™ Certificate of Compliance (Detection) here.
For more, visit Nissui or click on the Request Information button below.
Date Published: 11th May 2022
Source article link: View
Transition of Distribution in Europe,
CompactDry™ "Nissui" TCR –