28th April 2021 Content supplied by: MAT BioTech B.V.
Breakthrough Endotoxin and NEP Test for Life Changing Products
MAT BioTech has released a Monocyte Activation Test (MAT), which is now being employed by R&D and QC microbiology teams at the world’s largest pharmaceutical manufacturers, as the release or non-endotoxin pyrogen (NEP) risk assessment assay for their parenterals.
Among others, MAT BioTech’s offering delivers:
- Successful testing of all parenteral pharmaceuticals, biologicals, and medical devices.
- Market-leading assay sensitivity (LoD 0.004 EU/ml).
- 2,500 vials per PBMC (Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell) batch.
- Successful LER (Low-Endotoxin Recovery) effect curbing.
- Worldwide GMP certified MAT services.
Contact MAT BioTech for a free consultation today.
Date Published: 28th April 2021
Source article link: View