WMFMeetsItaly World Mycotoxin Forum
: 16 May 2022 - 18 May 2022
: Parma, Italy
Sector : Food & Beverage
Type : Conference - In person
The World Mycotoxin Forum® is the leading international meeting series on mycotoxins connecting food and feed industry representatives with people from universities and governments from around the world. Its main objectives are:
- providing a unique platform for the food and feed industry, regulatory authorities, and science to create meaningful connections
- exchanging information and experiences on the various aspects of mycotoxins
- reviewing current knowledge related to mycotoxins in food and feed
- discussing strategies for prevention and control of mycotoxin contamination to ensure the safety and security of the food and feed supply, and protect human and animal health
- promoting solutions for the control of mycotoxin contamination along conventional and organic supply chains.
- presentations and discussions in plenary meetings and parallel sessions
- poster sessions
- young scientist sessions
- company pitches, case studies, and industry updates covering a wide range of topics
- workshops and demonstrations
- a concurrent instrument/manufacturers exhibition providing information on equipment, products, and services.
High-quality speakers, ample time for discussions, and every opportunity to establish rewarding connections are values The World Mycotoxin Forum® wants to uphold.