Which Identification System is Right for You?
: 26 Nov 2019
In choosing the right system for your laboratory, you need to understand what level of identification is appropriate, what systems are available and be aware of common issues with identification and identification systems.
Led by Dr. Anna Lovatt (GSK) and supported by David Keen (Ecolab & Pharmig Chair) this webinar will help you make these decisions through discussing the following:
- Why do we identify micro-organisms?
- Brief history of bacterial identification
- Levels of bacterial identification
- Common issues with bacterial identification
- Identification methods and systems available
- How do you choose the right system for you?
FEES: Pharmig Member £70 sterling / Non Member £100 sterling
Pharmig (Pharmaceutical Microbiology Interest Group)
Phone: + 1920 871 999