What's Lurking in the Water?
: 11 Feb 2021 - 12 Feb 2021
Microbiologists need to consider the constant and changing patterns of microorganisms found in water systems are varied.
This webinar considers:
- The most common isolates from water systems, based on industry surveys
- The most commonly occurring isolates which make up the microflora in the different water system.
- Relationships between different grades of water.
- Building up a picture to compare and trend data over subsequent
- Consideration of objectionable organisms.
- Selection of environmental isolates for media testing.
THIS WEBINAR IS FREE TO ALL PHARMIG MEMBERS WHO RENEW OR JOIN THE GROUP BY 31st JANUARY 2021