Evaluation of Inter-Laboratory Studies, with PROLab
: 23 Sep 2020 - 25 Sep 2020
This webinar series for the evaluation of interlaboratory studies gives participants the opportunity to get a clear understanding of the standards behind proficiency testing (PT) and method validation (MV).
Throughout the webinars, participants are given the opportunity to get hands-on experience applying the methods discussed in the presentations by means of practical examples based on real-life data.
Participants can join the webinar on one day, two days, or all three days.
Day 1, 23 September
- Method validation according to ISO 5725-2
- Proficiency testing according to ISO 13528
Day 2, 24 September
- Homogeneity and stability testing
- Youden plot and laboratory assessment across samples
Day 3, 25 September
- Hampel estimator based on lab uncertainties
- Method-specific evaluation of interlaboratory studies
Registration is open until 17th September 2020