Responsible Use of Antibiotics in Animals - 5th International Conference - Now Virtual
: 7 Jun 2021 - 9 Jun 2021
Type: Conference - In person
The 5th International Conference on Responsible Use of Antibiotics in Animals will be held as an entirely virtual meeting. The online platform will be an effective communication channel, with an impact reaching far beyond the conference.
The conference will continue to provide real-life opportunities to network, learn, and engage that participants have come to know, value, and expect. Join the experts in a highly interactive environment featuring video-streaming presentations with live Q&A, on-demand sessions, interactive booths on the exhibition floor, an engaging poster hall, and more.
The international conference series on Responsible Use of Antibiotics in Animals started in 2005 as an initiative independent from commercial companies, official organisations, or authorities. The objectives of the initiative are:
- to give an overview of the ongoing activities with respect to the issue of antibiotic use in animals and antimicrobial resistance in animals and humans
- to learn about the expectations of different parties involved
- to focus on sustainable solutions for disease prevention
- to identify the areas which need further research and action with respect to the current scientific knowledge and political expectations.
Key themes of the 5th International Conference on Responsible Use of Antibiotics in Animals include:
- integration of animal, human and environmental health
- present and future approaches at global and national levels
- engagement of stakeholders
- innovations in disease prevention and detection, including gut health, alternatives to antibiotics, rapid diagnostics, etc.
- new areas to explore towards sustainable solutions.
For more information visit: www.responsibleantibioticuse.org