Microbiological Quality Testing in Beer
: 14 May 2020 - 15 May 2020
: Freising, Germany
Sector: Food & Beverage
Located at the Research Center Weihenstephan for Brewing and Food Quality (BLQ) in Freising, Germany this conference will bring together experts from within the brewing industry to discuss the latest microbiological testing methods for breweries.
Scientific studies on this matter will be discussed by opinion leaders from the BLQ in Bavaria. In addition, the symposium will also be supported by other expert thought leaders from the Research Institute for Brewing and Malting Technology (VLB) who will outline the latest breakthroughs from research and industry.
- Microbiological troubleshooting in breweries
- Analysis of Legionella and new approaches for identification of mixed cultures in beverages by MALDI-TOF MS
- Enrichment methods for beverage-spoiling yeasts
- Control of microbiological contaminations in beer
- Control of the fermentation process