GMP for Vaccine Manufacturers
: 26 Nov 2019 - 27 Nov 2019
: Barcelona, Spain
The development and production of vaccines places high demands on the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
Risk of cross-contamination, questions about individual safety of staff and the issues of cleaning and disinfection of rooms and equipment are of particular concern to vaccine manufacturers.
Join the ECA Academy for this two-day course and take an in-depth look at ensuring GMP for vaccine manufacture.
- GMP for vaccines: What are the issues?
- Bacterial vaccines
- Viral vaccines
- cGMP issues for upstream processing
- Containment, biological safety, and product protection
- Decontamination, virus inactivation, and virus removal techniques
- Validation of a decontamination system for production equipment, process devices, and cleanrooms
- Case study: Concept of multipurpose vaccine production facility
- Issues of staff safety
- Case study: Design, construction, and qualification of a new production line
- cGMP Issues for downstream processing
- Case study: GMP development and manufacturing of recombinant viral vaccines for clinical trials