An Introduction to Sterile Manufacturing
: 21 Apr 2021 - 22 Apr 2021
Type: Conference - Virtual, Training
Designed for those people who are new to the industry this virtual training course will help you understand what sterile manufacturing is and will cover topics that include: microbiology, cleanroom design, sterilisation processes, sterility assurance, manufacturing methods, and regulatory oversight.
Target audience (those new to the industry): Microbiologists, cleanroom operators, production, quality, engineers, and sales & marketing.
This course is designed to get you to think about the risks associated with sterile manufacturing and understand the basic elements of sterility assurance.
The course will support:
- Building greater people capability and consistency in your sterile operations
- Reducing quality issues, waste, defects, and accidents
- Being better able to meet your regulator's expectations
- Releasing batches more consistently → get products to the patient more reliably
- Better management of individual performance
At the end of this virtual training programme, you will:
- Have an underpinning awareness of sterile manufacturing and associated risks.
- Attain an introductory understanding and knowledge of key sterile processes and controls
Please do take a look at the full agenda by clicking this link or for more details click the green request information button below.