MICA Alicyclobacillus, 3 minutes CFU counting solution
Principle: Counting is carried out by artificial intelligence, which analyzes automated pictures of membranes. It allows the rendering of a result in 24 hours (up to 48 hrs according to specifications of matrix) corresponding to the exact number of culturable Alicyclobacillus (CFU) present per membrane.
Suitability: For all sample volumes (small to large).
Capital equipment required: Yes
MICA Alicyclobacillus is a semi-automated solution for the rapid detection and counting of Alicyclobacillus in beverages. Based on patented technology, it provides automatic counting of Alicyclobacillus in 3 minutes, after just 24 hours of incubation on BAT agar plates (up to 48 hrs according to the specificities of the matrix).
While using culture and the same process as IFU No. 12:2019 standard method, MICA’s technology allows unmatched rapidity to deliver reliable results from 1 CFU per membrane. MICA Alicyclobacillus is designed specifically to improve productivity and responsiveness on stock rotation management for the beverage industry.
Same as IFU No. 12:2019 standard method, with one reagent added between membrane and agar.
After sampling, the test is a 3 steps process:
- Filtration of the sample after thermic shock, as in the traditional IFU No. 12:2019 standard culture method. The only difference is one reagent being added between the membrane and BAT agar.
- Incubation 24 hrs to 48 hrs.
- Automatic 3 min detection and counting of Alicyclobacillus with MICA equipment and software.
The membrane could be re-incubated on BAT Agar for further guaiacol test detection.
- Competitive price, from €6-$7 per test
- Fast & reliable results in 24h** allowing greater sensitivity and responsiveness
- Non-toxic procedure leading to the possibility of re-incubating the membrane on BAT Agar for further guaiacol test detection
- Ergonomic & easy to use - sold with one-day training program
- Integration with LEAN management system: repeatability of results and readings
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Integrated traceability system during the protocol
- Rights management per user, individual login
- Integration with usual management system, LIMS or CRM
**up to 48H according to the specificities of the matrix
For more information, please click here
Diamidex view full details
Website: Visit Website
Tel: +33 661934929