Growth Direct™: Growth-based System for Automated Compendial Testing
Principle: Rapid Microbiological Detection with high volume automation by using multiple robotic arms, two on-board incubators, and an imaging system that analyses user-prepared samples and ensures complete data integrity.
Approvals: 21 CFR part 11 compliant
Suitability: Suitable for manufacturing Quality Control (QC) labs and high throughput labs in regulated industries.
Capital equipment required: YES
Growth Direct is the first automated platform for 3 critical QC applications: environmental monitoring, water testing, and bioburden testing.
- Faster results with fewer human errors due to misplaced or mislabeled plates, miscounts, and transcription mistakes
- Increased lab efficiencies
- Decreased hands-on labor
Plus, Growth Direct’s user-friendly, secure software is designed to be compliant with the requirements of 21 CFR PART 11 to help ensure data integrity and sample security.
- Only system that automates the compendial method of EM and Bioburden to improve the efficiency, productivity, and profitability of your facility.
- Ensures data integrity and security critical to effective, efficient and compliant microbial QC
- Uses same media as defined in the Pharmacopeia; R2A, TSA, TSA LP80, LP80HT, and SDA.
- Sample prep mirrors traditional methods
- Based on Nobel Prize-winning blue LED light technology
- Delivers results quickly and efficiently
- Reduces the risk of human error
- Integrates seamlessly into your LIMS
- Streamlines quality while reducing costs
Rapid Micro Biosystems view full details
Website: Visit Website
Tel: + 978 349 3200