Anti-SARS-CoV-2 NP Monoclonal Antibody Pair
Suitability: For assay development and manufacturing
Capital equipment required: No
Creative Diagnostics team has tested hundreds of anti-nucleocapsid antibody pairs to recommend you the best pair with proven performance in commercially launched rapid antigen COVID-19 assays.
Principle: COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a rapid membrane-based lateral flow immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens in human nasopharyngeal swab specimens. During testing SARS-CoV-2 antigen present in the specimen react with the antibody-coated nanoparticles present in the test.
The resulting complex chromatographically migrates upward in the strip membrane by capillary action. If the specimen contains SARS-CoV-2 antigens, they will bind to the SARS-CoV-2 antibodies coated on the (T) Test line region and generate a colored line on the test strip, indicating a positive result. If the antigens are not present in the specimen, no colored line will appear in the (T) Test line region, indicating a negative result.
As a procedural control, a colored line will always appear in the (C) Control line region, indicating that the test procedure has been performed properly and that test components have operated as intended.
- Antibody is validated for rapid antigen assays and in commercially launched assays around the world
- The confirmed LoD for direct swab was 1.5 x 102 TCID50/mL
- Can also detect D614G strain, no cross-reactivity to other coronaviruses
- Used in assays where the specimen is nasopharyngeal or saliva
- Manufactured in large scale from mg to g
Creative Diagnostics view full details
Website: Visit Website