International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) Launches New Website
The International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) has launched its new website. This newly redesigned website was crafted to provide their members and potential members with an interactive, fluid means to access all that ISPE has to offer—incorporating streamlined navigation, clear design, and a responsive layout.
“As ISPE’s global presence continues to thrive, we want our website to reflect that growth,” said John Bournas, ISPE CEO and President. “Our team worked diligently to craft a website that would be truly beneficial to all of our visitors worldwide, creating an advanced, informative, and easy to navigate channel to access our full spectrum of resources and benefits.”
Key user benefits include:
- Clean and Fresh Layout: The modern design has a crisp, global look and feel to appeal to all users worldwide.
- Easy Navigation: The clear, direct navigational structure enables you to easily find the resource and/or content you are looking for.
- Enhanced Searchability: You will have the entire website at your fingertips with advanced searching capacities, offering more relevant and complete search results.
- Interactivity: A highly interactive design will keep you interested in learning more about what ISPE has to offer.
- Responsive Design: No matter where you are, you will be able to easily navigate the website from any phone, tablet, or other mobile devices.
- Accessibility: Effortlessly gain access to ISPE’s local and topic-specific resources, including Chapter, Affiliate, and Communities of Practice (CoP) sites.
ISPE’s new website will be updated regularly to deliver fresh, relevant content and additional features will be added over time to continually provide visitors with an innovative experience.
To explore the newly redesigned website or to learn about ISPE’s resources and initiatives, visit www.ISPE.org.
Date Published: September 19, 2017
Source article link: International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
Training Portal on How to Clean and Disinfect Cleanrooms
Experience Complete Testing Workflow at New Merck Food Safety Studio
LuminUltra Web-based Training on Managing Microbial Risk in Water
Christmas and New Year Offer - 50% Off All Training Seminars