18th January 2017 Content supplied by: Mast Group Ltd
IMMUNOCATCH™ Norovirus Detection in 3 Simple Steps
IMMUNOCATCH™ Norovirus is a lateral flow device, offering an easy to use, cost effective assay for the detection of Norovirus in faecal samples, with results in 15 minutes.
In addition, Immunocatch™ Norovirus also offers a range of unique benefits that further simplifies laboratory handling, providing a convenient solution for outbreak situations and out of hours testing.
Simple 3-step process:
- Eliminates sample extraction and preparation - no lysis required
- No pipette needed
- Effortless dispensing using the convenient sample dropper provided
- Detects GI and GII variants
- Detects new Asian GII 17 strain, with a limited sensitivity
- Ideally suited for laboratories with limited molecular capability and also for use ‘on-call’ or at weekends
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Published: 18th January 2017
Source article link: View
Conjugate Check&Go! Kit Confirms
NCIMB Extends Patent Deposit Service