21st October 2019 Content supplied by: Corning Gosselin S.A.S. Life Sciences
Does Your Water Sample Collection Bottle Meet the Requirements of the United States EPA?
Corning® Gosselin™ have designed their water sample collection bottle to meet the water sample collection requirements of the United States EPA and Health Canada.
The lightweight polyethylene terephthalate (PET) 250 mL bottle is pre-dosed with pentahydrated sodium thiosulfate, which provides enhanced stabilization of chlorinated water.
The 160 mg/L dosage is in accordance with the 22nd edition of the Standard Method published by the American Public Health Association (APHA), the American Water Works Association (AWWA), and the Water Environment Federation (WEF).
The bottle will neutralize up to 15 mg/L of free chlorine in water samples.
- PET is transparent and break-resistant
- Molded graduations for accurate volume sample collection
- Labeled with lot number, expiration date, and sodium thiosulfate dosage information
- Convenient shrink-wrapped packs of 24 bottles
- Wide neck for easier sample collection
- Easy-grip cap
- Tamper-evident screw cap to ensure integrity until collection
- Barcoded labels for sample traceability from collection to analysis.
- Tamper-evident screw cap Clear
- Pre-dosed with powdered sodium thiosulfate (easier to dissolve than tablets)
This product is available only in the USA
Date Published: 21st October 2019
Source article link: View
DoD Counter Biothreats with SHERLOCK
Selux Diagnostics 2nd Generation AST