FUJIFILM Wako Chemic...
29th April 2021 Content supplied by: Guangdong WESAIL Biotech Co., Ltd.
Distributors/Dealers Wanted for COVID-19 Ag Self-Testing Kit; ANSM, BfArM, EUA
WESAIL Biotech Co., Ltd. has announced that WESAIL COVID-19 Ag Test (Self-Testing) with performances up to 82.4% sensitivity and 99.7% specificity is now listed on France ANSM and Germany BfArM. The WESAIL COVID-19 Ag Saliva Test is also launched on the market, satisfying different needs and applications. Industry partners are welcome to contact via AGTEST (Self-Testing) for distribution opportunities.
Being a brand that established during the COVID-19 pandemic, WESAIL’s products had gained market recognition rapidly. Its COVID-19 Ag Test (Swab & VTM) has been whitelisted in Germany PEI, EU Commission, and the MOH of Italy, Peru, Russia, Turkey, and other countries.
And due to the massive global deployment of vaccines and the increasing need for the COVID-19 Neutralizing Antibody (NAb) Test for immune response evaluation after vaccination, WESAIL seeks to develop different testing methodologies of NAb test while expanding its production capacity.
WESAIL COVID-19 Ag Test
- Anterior nasal swab (Self-Testing), 82.4% sensitivity & 99.7% specificity
- Saliva, 90.1% sensitivity & 99.0% specificity
- Nasopharyngeal swab/VTM, 96.3% sensitivity & 99.7% specificity
- LoD = 8x102 TCID50/mL
- Result in 15 min
- Rapid detection of SARS-CoV-2 N-protein
- Indication of acute & early infections
- Individual, 5, 10 & 20 tests packaging for different applications
WESAIL COVID-19 NAb Test
- 95.4% sensitivity & 98.4% specificity
- Overall percent agreement 97.9%
- Result in 15 min
- Semi-quantitative detection of neutralizing antibodies
- Indication of both recent and previous infections
- Individual & 20 tests packaging for different applications
Flu + COVID-19 Ag Test & COVID-19 IgM/IgG Test are also available, kindly find out more via WESAIL COVID-19 Family
Date Published: 29th April 2021
Source article link: View
FUJIFILM Wako Chemicals U.S.
High-throughput Detection of Salmonella in