4th December 2023 Content supplied by: Microbiologics, Inc.
Discover How Microbiologics' Global Genomics Center Can Meet Your Sequencing Needs
Technology advances have changed the game for molecular microbiology, particularly in researching and developing infectious disease diagnostics and treatments. Microbiologics has been a leader in microbiology for more than 50 years and continues to meet the evolving needs of the industry.
With a state-of-the-art Global Genomics Center, Microbiologics provides various sequencing services to support fellow scientists. Proven expertise combined with the latest technologies deliver comprehensive solutions from samples to nucleotides for both Sanger and next-generation sequencing (NGS) methodologies.
The team will collaborate with you to simplify the sequencing process and connect your study materials with the right solutions to achieve your research goals. Microbiologics Global Genomics Center services include:
- 16S rRNA Gene Sequencing for Bacterial Identification
- LSU D2 rDNA Gene Sequencing for Fungal Identification
- NGS Library Preparation and QC
- Microbial Isolate Whole Genome Sequencing
- Bioinformatics for Genome Assembly and Reference Alignment
- Whole Genome Sequence Mutational Analysis
- Custom Assay and Project Support
Visit Microbiologics for more or use the Request Information button below to connect directly with the supplier.
Date Published: 4th December 2023
Source article link: View
Infectious Disease CRO, Microbiologics, Expands
Your Source for Simple, Reliable