R-CARD® Yeast and Mold
Principle: Detect the presence of yeast and mold and the number of colonies. Simply count the number of green/teal dots that appear after the appropriate incubation period.
Suitability: For detection and enumeration of Yeast and Mold
Capital equipment required: No
R-CARD® rapid tests require almost no additional equipment and offer an extremely easy user experience. Simply lift the R-CARD® Yeast and Mold clear film and deposit 1 mL of sample on the card or sterile water may be pipetted on the center of the card and the sample may be stirred into the water after collection on a sterile swab moistened with sterile water. Then release the clear film so it can fall back on top of the card, covering your sample. Within 1-3 minutes, the liquid sample will solidify between the two layers. This prevents it from dripping or leaking, making R-CARD® rapid tests incredibly easy to transport and use in the field.
- Completely self-contained, requiring almost no additional equipment
- Easy to interpret results
- Fast results start showing in as little as 24 hours (incubated)
- Free technical support on any step of the process
- Molds and Yeast will show as green/teal colonies