R-CARD® Salmonella EC
Principle: R-CARD® rapid tests offer a revolution in convenience without sacrificing accuracy. The cards are completely self-contained and don’t require Petri dishes, agar, or other gear that’s fragile and prone to leak.
Suitability: For detection and enumeration of Salmonella and E.coli
The R-CARD® test method offers the most convenient, streamlined way to detect not only the presence of Salmonella and E.coli in one test but also the number of colonies, in as little as 18 hours!
- Completely self-contained, requiring almost no additional equipment
- Extremely accurate and easy-to-understand results
- Fast results in 18 hours (incubated)
- Free technical support at any step of the process
- Salmonella will show up as black dots and E.coli as green/teal dots