Principle: Test for multiple viruses from one sample swab
Approvals: FDA Class 2 cleared and CE marked
Suitability: COVID-19, flu A, flu B, HIV, TB and more
Capital equipment required: No
PrimeStore® MTM is a molecular transport media that gives the user a “snapshot” in time for that sample by preserving and stabilizing DNA and RNA.
PrimeStore® MTM (Molecular Transport Medium) was designed and optimized for molecular testing allowing pathogenic samples to be collected, transported, and processed safely and efficiently. Millions of tubes of PrimeStore® MTM have been sold to clients around the world during the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.
The molecular transport medium inactivates infectious biological pathogens including viruses, and gram-positive/negative bacteria whilst preserving and stabilizing labile DNA and RNA for downstream molecular applications.
- Test for multiple viruses from one sample swab
- Unique design
- No cold chain required
- FDA Class 2 cleared and CE marked
- For use with COVID-19, flu A, flu B, HIV, TB and more
- Validated on a range of platforms including Roche, Thermo Fisher, Abbott, Siemens, Luminex, PSS, Promega, BioMerieux and Cepheid GeneXpert
- Multiple peer-reviewed papers
EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc view full details
Website: Visit Website
Tel: +44 (0)29 20 710570