C4Hydro Legionella Water Test (by Diamidex)
Principle: Rapid detection kits for culturable Legionella pneumophila in 48H
Suitability: Low to medium sample throughput / private individuals and professionals alike / 1 test kit for 1 water sample
Capital equipment required: Mini-Lab by C4Hydro
The Legionella Water Test Kit allows rapid detection of culturable Legionella pneumophila, all serogroups, from 10 CFU/mL in all water samples. Based on patented technology, it provides results in 48 hours instead of 10-14 days in the laboratory.
The test works with 2 elements:
- The Mini-Lab: a pocket laboratory (reusable and compatible with other test kits)
- One Legionella Water Test Kit which contains the patented reagents that reveal the bacteria.
After sampling, the bacteria are enclosed in a portable mini incubator that reproduces laboratory culture conditions.
After 48h of incubation time, the result is simple to read and operates via the reading of a strip: 1 line negative, 2 lines positive.
- Based on the culturing of L. pneumophila allowing lab-quality results
- Fast and reliable results in 48h only
- Autonomy: easy to conduct and to carry
- Simplified scientific protocol adapted for use by all: no special scientific knowledge required
- Suitable for routine and emergency control (threshold 10 CFU/mL)
- Suitable for all domestic water network samples (showers, taps, spas, misting systems, wells, cisterns, water tanks…)
- Using a patented technology with international scientific recognition
To find out more, please visit C4Hydro
Diamidex view full details
Website: Visit Website
Tel: +33 661934929