HydraFlock® Flocked Swabs / Specimen Collection Devices
Manufacturer: Puritan Medical Products Company LLC
Principle: Specimen collection device for a variety of applications
Approvals: ISO 13485: 2016 • M40-A2 compliant • FDA GMP’s • CE Marked • Certificate of sterility and/or conformance available with each shipment upon request
Suitability: Superior specimen collection and elution
Capital equipment required: No
A new era in flock swab technology. Specifically engineered for a wide range of biological specimens. HydraFlock®’s three-dimensional microstructure design facilitates greater specimen collection. The multi-length fibers have a greater absorption area than traditional perpendicular nylon flock fibers for more rapid elution and maximal sample preservation. Ideal for a variety of clinical settings and diagnostic tests.
- Buccal cell collection
- Forensic evidence collection / DNA testing
- Rapid diagnostic testing
- Specimen collection
- Polystyrene handle with molded breakpoints
- Individually wrapped in paper/poly pouch. Also offered in a dry transport tube.
- Patented: US, Canada, Europe, Australia, Japan, China.
- Patents Pending: Hong Kong
- Made in USA