Half Fraser Enrichment Broth Bags
Principle: Liquid culture medium for the enrichment and detection of Listeria spp. and Listeria monocytogenes according to ISO standards
Approvals: Designed following ISO 11290-1:2017 and 11290-2:2017
Suitability: Suitable for Listeria spp. and Listeria monocytogenes enrichment in food samples
Capital equipment required: No
Half Fraser Broth is a modification of Fraser Broth which contains half of the concentration of nalidixic acid and acriflavine to aid in the recovery of stressed cells.
Half Fraser Broth is used as the primary enrichment broth according to the EN ISO 11290 for the detection of Listeria.
For the inoculation of bags follow the standard laboratory method or the applicable norms, (Stab inoculation, loop inoculation, dilution banks, etc.) The use methodology is described in the EN ISO 11290.
Each Bag is intended for use with an automatic dispenser in laboratories requiring large volumes of broth media or diluent.
Discard any partially used bag to avoid contamination.
- Reduce the preparation time and increase productivity
- Follows ISO 11133:2014 for performance requirements
- Formula according to ISO standards for detection and enumeration of Listeria spp. and L. monocytogenes
- Available in multiple formats 2x5L, 3x3L and 5x2L
- Multiple connection points to connect to any standard equipment laboratory dosing with a connector
- Waste reduction, the bag can be disposed along with normal plastic (PVC)