12 Well Reagent Reservoirs
Principle: Multichannel pipetting
Suitability: Transfers 8 or 12 samples simultaneously and is also perfect for serial dilutions
Capital equipment required: No
This 12 channel reservoir is especially useful for transferring 8 or 12 different samples simultaneously into an entire row or column of a 96 well plate with a multichannel pipette, as the 9 mm reservoir well spacing matches plate spacing.
It is also perfect for performing serial dilutions; a single channel pipette can be used to complete a 12 well dilution within the reservoir, or individual samples can be added to each well, and then transferred and diluted within a microplate.
- SureFlo™ array prevents pipette tips from sealing off and stops liquid from ‘popping’ into tips, filters, or even the pipette
- The anti-sealing pattern allows the liquid to flow evenly across the bottom of the reservoir
- Inert hydrophilic surface treatment prevents liquid from pooling
- The result is the lowest dead volume regardless of the application
- Compatible with 1, 8 and 12 channel pipettes