20th November 2012 Content supplied by: NuAire, Inc.
Working Safely in your NuAire Biological Safety Cabinet Presentation/DVD
Laboratory equipment manufacturer NuAire releases a new "Working Safely in your NuAire Biological Safety Cabinet" online presentation and DVD. The presentation consists of 7 Chapters, 8 videos in all to teach technicians, researchers, scientists, certifiers, and more the basic concepts of biological safety cabinets.
- Understand a biological safety cabinet works and operations.
- Learn the proper steps to take before you begin your research.
- Acquire basic work skills while within the work zone to minimize air disruptions.
- Find the latest ergonomic advancements in biosafety cabinet design.
- Know what to do after you have completed your research.
- Acquire the basic knowledge on biological safety cabinet certification based on NSF/ASNI standard 49.
Date Published: 20th November 2012
Source article link: View
Product Reformulations an Opportune Time
Merck Millipore EZ-Fluo™ Fluorescent