2nd December 2019 Content supplied by: Sartorius AG
Rapid Sterility: Total Bacteria and Fungi Detection in just 3 Hours!
Get QC Results for Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs) Before Treatment
It is now possible to detect bacterial and fungal contamination within 3 hours using the proven, real-time PCR method in our Microsart® ATMP sterile release kit, a combination of Microsart® ATMP Bacteria and newly-launched Microsart® ATMP Fungi. To ensure patient safety and reduce the need for prophylactic medication with antibiotics, this kit allows you to be sure that you have released only contaminant-free cell therapy products for use.
R&D kits are also available.
- For testing cell-based therapeutics (ATMPs), such as autologous chondrocyte transplants or CAR-T cells:
- Microsart® ATMP Bacteria
- Microsart® ATMP Fungi
- Microsart® ATMP Sterile Release (combined kit)
- For detection of Bacteria and Fungi in R&D cell cultures:
- Microsart® RESEARCH Bacteria
- Microsart® RESEARCH Fungi
Date Published: 2nd December 2019
Rapid Detection of Bacterial Contamination
Sartorius Aid Development of 1st