A Sustainable Altern...
5th September 2023 Content supplied by: FUJIFILM Wako Chemicals U.S.A. Corporation
Pyrostar™ NEO, an Endotoxin Detection Reagent Developed by Recombinant Technology
PYROSTAR™ Neo is a new synthetic endotoxin-detection reagent that combines 3 recombinant factors (factor C, factor B, proclotting enzyme), with DNA sequences derived from Limulus polyphemus and a chromogenic substrate (peptidyl pNA), to closely mimic the cascade pathway of traditional LAL. This highly sensitive and specific assay is a fully sustainable product that reduces the burden on the natural environment while supporting a more consistent testing process.
- Colorimetric method that can be used with an absorbance plate reader.
- 3-Factor system mimics the same cascade reaction as traditional LAL
- Endotoxin-specific reagent eliminates the risk of false positives from (1-->3)ß-D-Glucan
- 100% synthetic with no utilization of horseshoe crab blood
- Quantitative range: 0.001 to 50EU/mL
- High sensitivity with less lot-to-lot variation
- Stable storage after dissolution (4 hrs. at 2-8°C and 2 weeks at -30°C
- Validation data available from the manufacturer
Click here for more or connect with the supplier directly using the Request Information button below.
Date Published: 5th September 2023
Source article link: View
A Sustainable Alternative for Endotoxin