22nd June 2017 Content supplied by: Puritan Medical Products Company
Norovirus Detection Swab – Now Available from Puritan
Puritan, North America’s largest manufacturer of swabs and specimen collection devices, recently released a norovirus detection kit, which will make your environmental monitoring more complete and will set you at ease.
- Product was developed to meet the needs of a norovirus research team at the CDC.
- Testing and evaluation completed at the CDC resulted in requests from public health labs and others that now utilize this kit for use in response to norovirus outbreaks.
- Used for the detection of human norovirus on environmental surfaces
- Detects viruses when clinical samples are not available and monitors the effectiveness of cleaning practices
- Available dry or pre-moistened
- Made in USA
Date Published: 22nd June 2017
CDC and Puritan Develop Reliable
Puritan Forensic Products Certified to