20th July 2022 Content supplied by: Bio-Rad Laboratories
IAFP 2022: Discover Bio-Rad's Latest Advancements in Food & Water Testing
- PIF Supplement for Infant Formula & Dairy Testing: Enables harmonized enrichment of Cronobacter, Salmonella, and Enterobacteriaceae in a large 375 g sample size.
- Free DNA Removal Solution (FDRS): Eliminates PCR data ambiguity in complex heat/pressure processed matrices with a non-toxic pre-PCR treatment.
- Droplet Digital PCR: A culture-independent confirmation method for STEC.
- RAPID’E.coli 2 for E. coli and Coliforms in drinking water: Now EPA approved.
Learn more by checking out the following technical sessions and posters.
- T4-11 Evaluating Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR) as a Culture Independent Confirmation Method for Shiga Toxin-Producing E. coli (STEC) in Routine Beef Microbiological Samples
- P3-80 Reduced Enrichment Time for Detection of Listeria at 37°C
- P3-55 Detectability of Novel Listeria Strains Using Alternative PCR and Chromogenic Methods
- P2-125 Detection of Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella spp. in Plant-Based Foods
- P2-149 Reduced Enrichment Time and Threshold Testing for Salmonella spp.
or contact the supplier for details using the green "Request Information" button below.
Date Published: 20th July 2022
Source article link: View