10th February 2020 Content supplied by: Genetic PCR Solutions
GPS™ Delivers Same Day Foodborne Pathogen Results
GPS™ has developed a protocol for foodborne pathogen detection that gives sample to result in a single working day. The time of each step has been reduced and the qPCR procedure simplified and optimized. Easy, safe and fast.
Features and Benefits include:
- Reduced enrichment times - Salmonella enterica - 8 hours, Escherichia coli - 8 hours, Listeria monocytogenes - 12 hours
- Fast extraction - rapid extraction (<20 min) of DNA from samples enriched in Peptone Broth and Fraser media, - elimination of PCR inhibitors, - Validated in different matrices: vegetables, meat, dairy, cereals and fruits
- MONODOSE qPCR reagents all ready-to-use - each PCR tube contains all the reagents needed to perform the detection test for each specific pathogen. Just add the sample!
- Fast cycling qPCR in 35 mins * - GPS™ has optimized its reagents to use a thermo-cycling protocol with very short reaction times (8 mins)
- Same protocol (temperature and time) - all qPCRs run with the same protocol allowing all pathogens to be tested simultaneously in single-plex at very low cost
*qPCR total time depends on your thermocycler ramp rate
Date Published: 10th February 2020
Source article link: http://geneticpcr.com/index.php/en/one-day-food-test
Emergency Special Focus on Covid-19 (2019
Primerdesign: The First European Team