At the Borderline of...
21st November 2023 Content supplied by: Sartorius AG
Experience the Picus® 2 Difference and Boost Your Lab’s Productivity
Take your lab productivity to the next level with the new Picus® 2 electronic pipettes. Picus® 2 ensures reliable and repeatable pipetting results and features an unbeatable ergonomic design that is easy on the hand. It is suitable for all individuals working in the lab, from students to experienced lab professionals. Picus® 2 is as user-friendly as a mechanical pipette, with added options for experienced users.
Picus® 2 saves time in the laboratory with a wide selection of pipetting modes and customizable programs to suit your needs. The device easily stores frequently used modes with specific settings for convenient and rapid access. Additionally, the safety features, including password protection and calibration reminders, support regulatory compliance in laboratories. Connect Picus® 2 to your mobile device and enhance your productivity with the Sartorius pipetting mobile app. Easily run sample preparation workflows and adjust the pipette settings automatically.
Upgrade your pipetting game with Picus® 2 and get set for tomorrow with its innovative features:
- Fully electronic pipetting, soft-touch operating buttons, and electronic tip ejection
- Minimized muscle strain due to its uniquely light weight
- Speed up work with extensive range of pipetting modes
- Easy to use, intuitive menu with the most important operations listed first
- Achieve reliable and repeatable results, regardless of the operator
- Conformity features, like password protection and service reminders
- App-guided sample preparation simplifies workflows
- Automatically adjust pipetting settings through your mobile device
- Integrate Picus® 2 with your existing system with an open connectivity interface
- Keep your pipette up to date with digital updates
Download the infographic here or use the Request Information button to make contact with the company.
Date Published: 21st November 2023
Source article link: View
At the Borderline of Sensitivity