10th May 2022 Content supplied by: bioMérieux (Industry)
BIOBALL®: Where Accuracy, Precision, Efficiency, and Consistency Matters the Most
Protect your data integrity with repeatable accuracy and precision.
When it comes to microbiological quality control, you need both—accurate results mean your tests are on target, and precise results mean they’re repeatable every time. With a high quality Certified Reference Material, accurate and precise results can be achieved consistently allowing culture media qualification with a high degree of confidence.
BIOBALL® delivers unprecedented accuracy and precision, batch after batch.
To ensure your method validation and growth promotion tests produce the correct results every time, BIOBALL SINGLESHOT and MULTISHOT products precisely and accurately deliver a specific Colony Forming Unit number—batch after batch.
- Patented technology allows unprecedented accuracy in quantitative microbiological quality control
- Delivers greater precision with a reliable number of micro-organisms per ball
- Significantly reduces risk of QC failures with minimised inoculum variability and very low standard deviation.
- Boosts user’s confidence in fertility and quality of culture media used in their environmental monitoring and finished product release testing.
Data integrity begins with reliable, repeatable testing.
The precise number of viable cells contained within each BIOBALL leads to lower standard deviation and higher recovery rates compared to serial dilution—improving both accuracy and precision in quantitative microbiological quality control.
- Test anytime—no need to defrost, near-zero preparation time
- MULTISHOT product stable for up to 14 days
- All major pharmacopoeia strains available
- In-house isolates available in BIOBALL format
With BIOBALL, take control of your microbiological quality control.
Visit bioMérieux or use the 'Request Information' button below.
Date Published: 10th May 2022
Source article link: View