MAST Launch GenoXtract
| MAST now have available the Hain Lifescience GenoXtract system. The automated extraction system is the latest in the Hain Lifescience equipment range that also includes the GTQ-96 Thermocycler and Twincubator for DNA Strip reverse hybridisation. |
Benefits of the GenoXtract and the GXT Extraction Kits include:
- Efficient isolation with innovative technology: The GXT Extraction Kits are based on a 'magnetic bead technology' and enable high-quality sample preparation. A high yield and purity of the isolated nucleic acids is therefore ensured.
- Special pipetting technology for assured results: An innovative system consisting of a disposable pipette tip and pump, replacing extensive pumps and tubing. The pump/tip assembly is a closed system reducing the risk of contamination.
- Reliable diagnostics from one source: The isolated nucleic acids can be used in combination with test systems of the GenoType and GenoQuick® product series. This offers a complete process package from isolation to detection.
- Multifunctional and flexible processing: Using the GenoXtract, nucleic acids can be isolated from various sample material, such as pulmonary and extrapulmonary samples, stool or blood. The special pipetting system enables the processing of up to 12 samples.
- Easy operation for simple routine diagnostics: The various isolation programs are already installed and can be directly accessed. Additionally, the prefilled reagent cartridge provides a system with minimal hands-on-time for users.
For further information on the GenoXtract system & reagent kits, please click here.
NOTE: This item is from our 'historic' database and may contain information which is not up to date.