Thermo Scientific™ F1-ClipTip™ Manual Pipettes
Principle: Manual pipetting system that supports consistent, safe pipetting results
Approvals: Thermo Scientific F1-ClipTip pipettes are supplied calibrated to ISO8655 standards and warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a product lifetime (10 years)
Suitability: For aspirating and dispensing of liquids between 0.1 – 1000µl
Capital equipment required: NO
The F1-ClipTip is an air displacement manual pipette. It features an innovative interlocking tip interface that locks the associated ClipTip™ tip in place ensuring secure tip attachment to deliver high accuracy and consistency in pipetting results combined with extremely low tip attachment and ejection forces.
See www.thermofisher.com/cliptip for more information.
- Facilitates high levels of pipetting accuracy and precision
- Supports consistent, reproducible pipetting results
- Features extremely low pipetting forces to support reduced risk of repetitive strain injury
- Available in single and multichannel versions
- Uses ClipTip™ pipette tips