RiboFlow® Biomolecular Detection System
Principle: Lateral flow hybridisation technology
Approvals: Microval ISO 16140-2 (2016)
Suitability: Biomolecular detection system for a big variety of pathogenic and indicator microbes.
Capital equipment required: No
SY-LAB´s RiboFlow® technology signals relevant bacterial food contamination on-site—early, quickly, and reliably reducing the need for sophisticated sampling and amplification techniques.
No gels, No expensive machines, No inconclusive and difficult to interpret results. Fast, easier, and more affordable than conventional molecular tests.
Test devices for Listeria monocytogenes, Listeria spp, Salmonella, Cronobacter, Campylobacter, Alicyclobacillus, E.coli, Enterobacteriaceae, Pseudomonas spp, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staph. aureus and Candida albicans available
- Biomolecular test system
- only replicating cells detected
- no amplification reactions necessary
- specificity comparable to PCR
- no expensive instrumentation necessary
- used with liquid enrichments or colonies from plates
- short assay time (apprx. 25 min)
- single tests can be performed
- long product shelflife at ambient storage temperatures