RSSL Webinar: Best Practices in Environmental Monitoring - Reviewing your Process for Compliance
: 2 Jul 2020
This webinar forms part of complimentary RSSL series following the launch of RSSL's sterility testing service and will guide you through the complexities around sterile products manufacturing, control, testing, and release. Best practices in relation to environmental monitoring are discussed allowing microbiologists to benchmark their practices as well as providing advice for those wishing to set up an environmental monitoring programme or to take a programme to scale. The webinar will also be of interest to quality assurance and production staff, who wish to understand the intricacies of environmental monitoring. The webinar emphasises risk assessment and the importance of corrective and preventative actions.
Topics covered include:
- What environmental monitoring is and what it is not
- The objectives of environmental monitoring
- Contamination sources and risks
- Aspects to consider with EM methods
- Rapid microbiological methods
- Core elements of the EM programme – what, when, and how often?
- Data and CAPA
- Profiling microbial contamination