Artificial Intelligence: Applications for the Clinical Microbiology Laboratory of Today
: 16 Oct 2019 - 11 Dec 2019
Type: Webinar, Recorded
ASM Online supported in part by Copan Diagnostics invite you to join them for this series of five webinars exploring AI in the Microbiology Lab. Participants can join a single webinar or buy a bundle of five webinars. The role of AI in laboratory medicine, and specifically how it relates to the area of clinical microbiology will be reviewed.
The webinars are entitled:
- AI - what is it and what role does it play in the laboratory?
- How will AI change the way we read culture plates in microbiology?
- How will AI change the way we identify and characterize bacteria in the laboratory?
- Applications of AI for diagnosis of intestinal parasitic infections
- Potential future applications of ai for the diagnosis of infectious diseases