New Touchclave-R Autoclaves for Fast, Reliable Autoclaving
| || |
LTE Scientific has launched its eagerly awaited all-new Touchclave-R range of autoclaves.
Designed to increase productivity, performance, versatility and reliability.
Many of the features have never been included on this type of autoclave.
- Air ballast allows sealed and unsealed fluids to be cooled quickly and reduces the risk of container rupture.
- Dynamic in-chamber cooling- Providing direct cooling to the load is more efficient than using external fans. It also dissipates some of the moisture from the load.
- 'Push-n -Seal' requires no effort from the operator. No bolts, no levers. Simply close the door and start the cycle. The door locks, seals and releases automatically.
- LTE's proven Touchscreen offers proven flexibility and is extremely user-friendly.
There are seven models in the range with capacities from 40 to 160 litres. Options and accessories include,
- Vacuum system which when added will improve the initial air removal and assist the cooling process.
- Data archiving system will store 5000 cycles on a single removable flash card. Assisting long term storage of thermometric records.
- Effluent retention making the unit suitable for processing cat.3 loads.
- The heating power can be boosted to speed up the sterilization cycle.
NOTE: This item is from our 'historic' database and may contain information which is not up to date.