Your One Stop Shop for Microbiology Testing in the Poultry Industry
Hardy Diagnostics has published a specialty catalogue focusing on microbiological testing in the poultry industry. The brochure lists the Hardy Diagnostics range of products suitable for microbiology testing at any point in the poultry production chain- from broiler house to slaughter, carcass rinses to ready-to-eat meats. Hardy Diagnostics offers a one stop, complete testing solution available to order online.
- Microbial Air Sampling units with optional ready to use plates
- ATP based hygiene monitoring system
- Environmental sample collection including dippers, swabs, sponges, bags, and surface contact plates
- Compact Dry™ ready-to-rehydrate plates for total counts, E.coli, coliforms, Staph aureus, Salmonella, Listeria, yeast and molds.
- Microaerophilic and anaerobic atmosphere generators for Campylobacter and Clostridium sp.
- Dehydrated CRITERION™ culture media range with over 250 standard formulations
- HardyCHROM™ chromogenic media for food pathogens and indicator organisms
- Identification and confirmation products for Salmonella, Listeria, and Staph aureus
Tags: Listeria, Poultry, Salmonella, Total Counts, Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus, Ready-to-Use Media
Date Published: June 15, 2015
Source article link: Hardy Diagnostics » company contact details
Bio-Rad RAPID'Campylobacter Media Fits New European Regulation
What if Listeria Detection Was Possible in < 60 mins Without Enrichment?
Validated Multiplex for Salmonella species, Typhimurium and Enteritidis in Pork
ESwab’s Versatility And Efficacy To Detect MRSA From Nasal Swabs Shown