ceeramTools™ Kits - Easy Molecular Detection and Quantification of Pathogens
| || ceeramTools™ kits allow the molecular detection |
and quantification of pathogenic microorganisms.
The kits are based on real time PCR and RT-PCR
(one step) technology. Very easy to use, just add
previously extracted and purified nucleic acids into
the reagents provided.
|ceeramTools™ Molecular Detection System is available for : |
|Viruses ||Parasites |
|- Norovirus GI & GII ||- Cryptosporidium spp. |
|- Hepatitis A virus ||- Giardia spp. |
|- Rotavirus || |
|- Adenovirus 40-41 ||Bacteria |
|- Enterovirus ||- Vibrio parahaemolyticus and V.cholerae non-O1 non O-139 |
|- Astrovirus ||- Brachyspyra |
|- Aichi virus || |
|- Circovirus (PCV2) || |
Advantages of the ceeramTools™ Kit Range:
The entire range of ceeramTools™ molecular detection systems can be used whatever the origin of the sample (and have been tested for reliability on biological, food and environmental samples).
- Rapid & Simple: ready-to-use products, results in 2h30
- Sensitive: target detection limit < 5 genome copies
- Specific: 100% specific for the targeted pathogen
- Sure: robust system including internal control in each reaction
- Virus for extraction process validation: mengo@ceeramTools
- Nucleic acids extraction recommendations available on request
- Support: technical assistance - email@example.com
For more information on the CeeramTool™ kit range visit: www.ceeramtools.com
or visit the Ceeram website: www.ceeram.com
Details of reference users are available on request.
NOTE: This item is from our 'historic' database and may contain information which is not up to date.