MycoTOOL Mycoplasma Real-Time PCR Kit
Principle: Real-Time PCR
Suitability: For use in quality control/manufacturing process only
Capital equipment required: YES
Fast, easy, and reliable Real-time PCR kit for testing of cell culture samples for the absence of mycoplasma (160 PCR reactions per kit).
MycoTOOL can be used for in-process control, batch release, cell bank, and raw material testing.
- High Sensitivity: < 10 CFU/mL
- High Accuracy: Measures wide range of cultivable and non-cultivable species
- High Specificity: No cross reactivity with closely related bacterial species
- Reproducibility: Optimized controls and validated reagents (mycoplasma free)
- Ease of Use: Automated workflow using automated sample preparation and Real-Time PCR
- Fast Turnaround: Time-to-result < 5 hours including sample prep (no pre-incubation or enrichment required)