ANSR® Molecular Platform for Pathogen Detection
Principle: ANSR (Amplified Nucleic Single-temperature Reaction) patented isothermal DNA amplification
Approvals: Salmonella AOAC-PTM 061203, NF Validation NEO 35/02-05/13 Listeria spp. AOAC-PTM 101202, NF Validation NEO 35/03-01/16 Listeria monocytogenes AOAC-PTM 061506, NF Validation NEO 35/04-03/16 E.coli 0157:H7 AOAC-PTM 111502 Campylobacter AOAC-PTM 071601
Suitability: Foodborne pathogen detection
Capital equipment required: YES
ANSR (Amplified Nucleic Single-temperature Reaction) utilises patented, unique amplification reaction technology for in vitro DNA amplification at a constant temperature. ANSR provides genetic level detection of low level specified targets for Salmonella, Listeria spp., Listeria monocytogenes, E.coli 0157:H7 and Campylobacter in as little as 10 minutes following enrichment.
ANSR’s enrichment and assay result in minimal matrix effects compared to conventional methods, in both food matrices and environmental samples.
- Pooling protocol available for Listeria spp.
- New technology offering accurate DNA or RNA based detection
- Eliminates many of the limitations of other technologies available
- Greater accuracy providing genetic level discrimination of specified targets at 1 cfu per sample
- Faster detection time with results in as little as 24 hours
- Minimal investment and footprint